Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My life is very odd.

Today I was sitting at work and all of a sudden I starting singing to myself, "All we hear is radio ga ga, radio goo goo, radio ga ga."  And I could not for the life of me remember who sang it, or any other bit of words from the song.

I just got home from work and turned on VH1 Classic, obviously.

Queen's performance of "Radio Ga Ga'' is on the television from Live Aid.


This is not the first time, or the 10th, more like the 200th time, something like this has happened to me.  It usually happens on a daily basis, I'll wake up with a song in my head I haven't heard in AGES and I'll hear it playing later in the day.

One of my other most notable experiences with this, with which I have yet to come up with a clever name, was about 2 (wow, 2) years ago when I woke up with "No Rain" by Blind Melon stuck in my head.  I had, seriously, not listened to that song in years.  I had a concert to go to later that night, and one of the openers covered it.  Very, very odd.

No comments: