Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i don't want you to love me anymore.

Just added the reissue of The Get Up Kids' Four Minute Mile to my record collection, one of my most coveted bands.  I have everything they've ever recorded, plus numerous bootlegs including their final show.  It was a sad day in my college dorm when I realized they were done.  All good things must come to an end right?  But alas, for the 10 year anniversary of Something to Write Home About, TGUK are reuniting and playing a handful of shows.  If they decide to stay in the midwest I just may have to take a trip.. and maybe visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while I'm at it?  Hello Cleveland!!! 

(yes the rock and roll annex opened up here in NYC just last week, and while I am anxiously awaiting time to get there I just think it would pale in comparison to the original.  Plus I've never been to Cleveland?)

I've also added the 7" "Time Bomb" single by The Format, and also their Snails EP.  No luck on finding Dog Problems on vinyl.. full list of all albums I own to come..

No comments: